Look again at what life is all about for you - your direction, goals, unique set of talents - the first life management step.
"Amid all our busyness, our impossible schedules, our frantic quests for fun and excitement, we must find time for discovery, for taking that journey into true meaning."
Richard J Leider
Topic 2YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
Practical insights and skills that impact on friendship, marriage and career."Loneliness and the feeling of being uncared for are the greatest poverty."
Mother Teresa, quoted in
High Maintenance Relationships
Topic 3FEELINGS PART 1
Understanding and getting in touch with our feelings so as to:
- recognise and overcome depression
- deal with anger and guilt
- experience the power of positive feelings
- build deeper relationships
- enjoy wholeness and happiness
"...You desire truth in the inner parts; you teach me wisdom in the inmost place."
Topic 4FEELINGS Part 2
How to deal with anger, guilt, and manage conflict.
Anger and guilt are legitimate emotions that can fulfil an important and positive function in our lives. They can be equally destructive.
The critical factor is how we accept and mange these powerful emotions.
Farrar as quoted by L. Huxely
You are not the Target
An investigation of some chemical, emotional and social addictions to discover:
- reasons why
- emotional and spiritual keys to recovery and freedom
- life management strategies for growth
- what to do with recurring and overpowering weaknesses
- personal happiness and fulfilment
- how to gain and maintain control of your life
"They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity "“ for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him."
2 Peter 2:15
Awakening the giant within!
This topic looks at success wholistically - the expression of who you are, how you relate to the people in your life, your role in the workplace, your personal life and time management.
The goal is to assist you in achieving balanced, long-term fulfilment and happiness.
Gillian Butler and Tony Hope
Managing Your Mind
Topic 7CHOICES: THE KEY TO PERSONAL POWER
The capacity to make choices is essential to being in charge of our lives.
Many find themselves unable to make consistently positive decisions. Do you feel like that sometimes? You would like to be more in control but"¦
Quoted in Top Performance
Topic 8CHOICES Part 2
This lesson is designed to help you to understand:
- How to exercise control over your habit pathways
- Your use of freewill
- The locus of choice
- The subtle nature of New Age mind conditioning processes
"”Romans 12:2 GNB
Quoted in Belief versus 'Spirituality'
This topic is designed to help you to understand:
- All the items of self-awareness need to be balanced, continuosly monitored and adjusted.
- There is a purpose to life.